Holiday Donation

I just sent this blast:

Hello everyone,

I pray that everyone had a Merry Christmas and the New Year has started on a good note. This is just an update on what the group did 2010. Some of the group was able to provide Christmas toys, clothes, etc. to the Domestic Violence Shelter here in Greenville, NC for a family of six (mother, 8-month old baby, 11-year old girl, a 9 and 5 year old boy). Cindy and I made the delivery on Monday, December 20, 2010. Pictures will follow as soon as I can get them downloaded.

We are beginning a New Year and I would like to see the Chapter become more active and successful in the coming years. As we read and study God’s word and face challenging times in our own personal lives, let us stay focus and understand that it is a blessing to give than receive and God will provide our every needs.

If any member have any suggestions please let me know. I will be working on planning a meeting in the coming months so that we can come together to plan and fellowship during the year of 2011. I am looking for Great things to happen in 2011. Please let me know what weekend will work based on your busy schedules.

Be bless and encouraged. Hold your heads up high and remember we are the Liberty Flames.

Regards,

Wanda, President 

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Greenville, NC Chapter of Liberty University Alumni