Discussion Topics

« Return to Announcements

Holiday Contributions

I just sent this blast:

Hello everyone,

This is just a reminder in regards to the Chapter participating in Holiday Adopt a Family Program with the Center for Family Violence Prevention. Please read the following email from Sara of the Center for Family Violence Prevention and let me know if you would be able to participate. If you will be able to provide a donation, please mailed or dropped off the donation to me by Friday, December 17, 2010. My address is 2304 British Court Greenville, NC 27834 and phone # is 252-802-0883. I will be willing to meet you at a destinated location to pick up your donation.

Family  # 15 -

Woman with 11 year old girl, 9 year old girl, 6 year old boy, 4 year old boy, 8 month old boy

Wish lists:

Woman – set of glass cups, lamp on stand

11 year old girl – size 12 clothes, shoe size 4, hot pink Nintendo DSI with sparkles, fu shigi

9 year old girl – easy bake toy, umbrella, orbies, size  8-10 clothes, size 2 shoe

6 year old boy – toy tiger, race car, size 6-8 clothes, size 13 shoes

4 year old boy – size 4+ clothes, size 8 shoe, any toy

8 month old boy – size 12 months clothes, cotton toys

As I mentioned, the above list is only a suggestion.

We need all gifts unwrapped to our office by Monday, Dec. 20th.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Sara

Sara Bergdolt-Munzer

Program Administrator

Center for Family Violence Prevention

P.O. Box 8429

Greenville, NC 27834

252-758-4400

smunzer@c4fvp.org

Replies to this Topic

Wanda count me in.. I would love to help.

Rita

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Greenville, NC Chapter of Liberty University Alumni