September's Luncheon

Hello everyone,

This is just an update concerning the meeting that took place on September 25, 2010 at 1 pm at the Texas Roadhouse Steakhouse in Greenville, NC. There were 4-people in attendance with 2 of them being visitors. The items of discussion consisted of the group making a donation to the local Domestic Violence Shelter located in Greenville.

October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Further information will be made available about what we will like to donate to the shelter.

It was also bought to my attention that the participation maybe low do to some people having trouble using the groupsite. If there is anyone out there that need assistance with using the site, please let me know. I will be scheduling a meeting to just discuss this issue at the local library on a Saturday morning.

I will be contacting the Alumnus Department in regards to us making a donation for either a chair or brick for the new building on campus to represent our local chapter.

Finally, there was a suggestion that we may want to start paying dues and the dues can be used to make donations to the university.

Please provide any feedback whether you are for or against some of the suggestions and ideas presented in this posting.

Thanks to all of you that take the time to reply and participate in the group activities.

Regards,

Wanda

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Greenville, NC Chapter of Liberty University Alumni